I never believed in Hell until I met you.
- People call at 9 a.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There’s nothing left to learn the hard way.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- It’s harder and harder for sexual harassment charges to stick.
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
The most wonderful take my breath away moments were the first time I saw my babies. Don’t tell them that – they’ll get the big head.
It’s been two years and four days since I started this blog. The fact is, I’ve gotten lazy. Only the last week I’ve written every day, before that it was months at a time that I wouldn’t even check the page. Thanks to those of you who have hung in there with me.
It’s scary when your body starts making the same sounds as your coffee maker.
Know how to prevent sagging?
Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.